16/12/2009

Creative Inspirations - Something To Decorate Your Home!

Good Afternoon!
Sorry my post isn't as early as usual, I went out last night and maybe had a bit too much to drink ... hence rolling out of bed 45 minutes ago! lol

This week at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS we want you to create something to decorate your home! I think this is great seeing christmas is only around the corner!
For my take on this I decided to make some Christmas Tree Decorations with help from my handy nesties! lol
This week we have a new sponsor providing us 2 Digi Images, well worth taking part for!

You can't really see from the picture but I have put Twinklets on the gloves and dress trim on the Magnolia Decs and Twinklets on the wings of the Hanglar Dec.


RECIPE:
* Hanglar Stamp
* Magnolia Stamps (1 from Christmas Collection and 1 from the Winter Kit)
* Spellbinders Nestabilities
* Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
* White Ribbon from PM
* PM Eyelets
* Twinklets Diamond Dust

As usual here is a sneak peek, This time it's for Saturday!


Thanks for Looking, Happy Crafting! xxx

4 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Natalie,wow,what gorgeous little gizmo's,love them.x

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Nat, I tell you that these are wonderful sweetie..very very cute!
hugs, Janiel

Rach said...

love these hun, they look gorgeous.. hope you aren't too hung over..
hugs rachxx

Riet said...

Wowww,what beautiful,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx