23/04/2010

CCT & Spoon Full Of Sugar!

Good Morning!
Well my Spring Kit FINALLY arrived yesterday afternoon!
My days I jumped for joy when I saw it pop through my letterbox!
Of course I couldn't wait to have a play so I decided to make a card to combine 2 challenges.
I received some more of the Tilda's I had ordered today so I know I am going to have a Tilda filled weekend! hehe

This card fits into the following Challenges :

A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR - Happy Birthday!
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - Sketch


RECIPE:
Magnolia Spring Kit 2010
PB Sentiments
Basic Grey 'Kioshi' Papers
Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folder
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & Dew Drops from Stash

Happy Crafting! xxx

4 comments:

CFLanger said...

What an adorable card! I love the colors you used and you did a beautiful job coloring!

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours.Kathleen x

Toneloni * Tonje said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors :)

Thanks for playing along with us at A Spoon Full of Sugar.

Hugs
Tonje

Deb said...

it is beautiful Natalie, wished I had bought this set, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx