19/05/2010

Friday Sketchers & Just Magnolia Card ...

Good Morning!
Well I told you I would be back and here I am!
I just couldn't wait to show you this cutie any longer lol

This card fits into the challenges at:

JUST MAGNOLIA - One For The Girls!
FRIDAY SKETCHERS - Sketch

You may notice I swapped the rectangle shape for the Image to a circle and the half circle in the background on my card is half a heart doily.
I have also used Distress Inks on the panel behind the Image, I hope you like it!


RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Basic Grey Kioshi Papers
Cuttlebug 'Spots n Dots' & 'Swiss Dots' Embossing Folders
Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
Roses from Wild Orchid Flowers
Dew Drops & Twinklets from The Hobby House

Thanks for Popping by, Happy Crafting! xxx
P.S. Things are slowly improving with the trimmer but shhhhh don't wanna jinx it! lol

9 comments:

Mina said...

I love this Tilda too Natalie...gorgeous card...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Rach said...

This is so sweet hun, a gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured.Hugz Rach xxx

Lizzy said...

Stunning card Natalie, gorgeous colours & fab layout xx Lizzy xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Natalie. xx

kayc said...

I love Tilda too! Beautiful! Happy Crafting Kathleen x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful adorable card Nat, beautiful colours and details.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

Beautiful card Natalie,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Busy busy Bee loving this and she is adorable

Jeanette said...

Hi Nathalie. It has been such a long time since I have been over to your wonderful blog!
Love your card and this very sweet image!
Thank you for joining us this week at the Friday Sketchers Challenge!
hugs Jeanette :)