03/07/2010

A Passion For Stamps - Honey Pot!

Good Afternoon!
As I mentioned earleir I would be back with another post :)
This time it is for A PASSION FOR STAMPS.
I was asked to be on their DT 2 Months ago but unfortunately this will be my last time due to other DT commitments and also some personal issues I am dealing with.
It was with regret that I stepped down as I was honoured to be asked.
So thank you for having me for this short time!

Please check out the rest of the DT Work as the do some fabulous work!

Here I have used the Honey Pot Digi Image to make a Postcard.


RECIPE:
Digi image from A Passion For Stamps
MME Papers
Nesties
Ribbon from Stash
Prima Flowers & Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts

Thanks for Popping by & I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
xxx

7 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Natalie,Gorgeous card and love the image.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Natalie
A gorgeous card,
hugs Dianne xx

Ruth said...

Beautiful card,Natalie.I love your colouring! Thanks! and all the best with your other ventures! Ruth x

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow love this Nat and shame you have had to step down. Hugs Sue xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Natalie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Messi Jessi said...

Lovely card, gorgeous colours that match that fab image so well xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Nat
Fab card love the colours
hugs sylvie xxx