28/09/2010

Everybody Art - Friends!

Good Morning!
Firstly I'd like to apologize for not having a card last Saturday for PBSC.
Last week was a bit hectic for me and my family but thankfully I managed to get this card done for today.

This week at EVERYBODY ART the Challenge is a theme of Friends.
I wasn't too sure what to use at first for this but then I remembered I had this Tilda & Edwin stamp. Definately looks like their friends here :)

This card fits into the Challenge at:



RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda & Edwin Stamp
Sentiment by Magnolia
Basic Grey Papers
Ribbon & Snowflakes by PM
Dew Drops

Thanks for Popping By,
Happy Crafting!
xxx

5 comments:

Annika said...

I love that image and what a beautiful crisp design!
Hugs
Annika

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Nat.
luv
Debby

Creatieve handgemaakte kaarten said...

Nice card have you made!

Hugs Ida

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card sweetie. That dp is gorgeous with the image! Thank you so much for playing along with my sketch this week over at the Friday Sketchers Challenge!
Hugs Jeanette xx