15/02/2011

ASFOS & Everybody Art!

Good Morning!
This week at A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR we have a Challenge for you all where we want you to make Anything BUT A Card! I was a bit stuck for what to do myself seeing I have made Gift Boxes recently I didn't really fancy making another, so instead I have made a small Wall Hanging!

This Wall Hanging fits the Challenges at:

BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - SPRING ... FLOWERS EVERYWHERE!
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING BUT A CARD
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - PUTTING ON THE GLITZ


This was such a pain to photograph but I hope I have done it justice, here are the usual closeups. Just click the pictures to get a larger image!



RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp & Paper
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace, Ribbon, Dew Drops, Eyelets, Shimmer Spray & Twinklets from Stash

*************************************


Over at EVERYBODY ART we have a Recipe for you all, we want to see 3 Papers & 3 Flowers on your work! I'd had this image stamped for ages and finally got around to using it today.

This Card fits the Challenges at:

BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - SPRING ... FLOWERS EVERYWHERE!
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - PUTTING ON THE GLITZ




RECIPE:
Magnolia Tilda Stamps
Sentiment from Happy Daze
Basic Grey Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon, Dew Drops, Shimmer Spray & Twinklets from Stash

Thanks for Popping By & I hope you can join in the Challenges!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

They are both so adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

allex said...

Love both these projects Nat but, must say that I luuuurve the wall hanging !

Just the inspiraion I needed for my nieces bedroom !!!!

Thanks and hugs, sandra xx

annies place said...

Love the wall hanging, beautiful colouring.
Terrific fresh colours on the card,
Ann x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hun your cards are both so amazing.
your coloring and the way you have put everything together is so beautiful.
thanks for seeing me today.
hugs
Claudia

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your wall hanging is so cute Nat, I love the colours of your card also... so striking! Hugs, Nikki x

chrissy xx said...

LOve both of these.
Chrissyxx