17/03/2011

3rd Card for Charisma Cardz Guest DT Spot!

Good Morning!
It is time for my 3rd Card for my Guest Spot at CHARISMA CARDZ, I can't believe I'm onto my 3rd already the time has gone so fast!


This weeks Challenge we want to see you use Die Cuts on your projects!
I used Dies to Cut out my Main Image and there is also a Die Cut Swirl behind it.
Instead of making a card I have made a Tag / Bookmark.

Yet again I have used a Digi Image and it's from this week's Sponsor PINK CAT STUDIO.



RECIPE:
Digi Image 'Lily Mermaid' by Pink Cat Studio
Sentiment by Magnolia
Imaginisce Papers
Dew Drops, Buttons & Ribbon from Stash

Thanks for Popping By!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

3 comments:

Sally said...

WHat a great bnook mark, love the clean fresh look, and those yummy papers, its great having you on board as GDT.
Sally from Charisma. x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Natalie.

Hugs Riet.xx

allex said...

Great bookmark Nat and that colour combo ..... striking !!

Hugs, sandra xx