06/05/2011

Just A Little Toot ...

Good Evening!
Just popping by as I just wanted to mention that I made the TOP 3 over at CHARISMA CARDZ this week with the following card:

Charismacardz


Thank you very much :)
I've also been short-listed over on DOCRAFTS in the Royal Wedding Card Competition so I hope you will all help keep your fingers crossed for me!

Also tomorrow I shall be adding a few of my cards onto ebay for sale incase any of you are interested, there are currently 2 for sale there already.

Just click the piccie to go have a peek:


Before I go here is a sneak peek of tomorrow's PBSC Card:


See you tomorrow!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

4 comments:

annies place said...

Well done Natalie, fingers crossed for you, Ann x

Teresa said...

Stunning card Natalie and congratulations. xx

Sorry to put a downer on your day but have you looked at the list by Maddy on the DC forum?

MagsB said...

Yay! Well done - and thoroughly deserved, too.

luv, Mags x

allex said...

Gorgeous card Nat, love the yellow combo !! Fingers crossed !!

Hugs, sandra xx