21/08/2011

Just Popping By ...

Good Afternoon!
I'm afraid I don't have a card to share with you all today so just thought I'd pop by and just remind you that I have some Candy up for grabs to celebrate the 3rd Birthday at EVERYBODY ART! You have until 9pm tomorrow night to enter :) Just click HERE to go to the post.


Also I made the Top 5 over at MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER!!! Im chuffed to bits!

Top 5..

Lastly I have some Stamps & Cards for sale on ebay which you can see HERE.


Enjoy the rest of your Weekend!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

4 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats on making top 5!!!!

Crafty Loops said...

Well done Nat, thats brilliant news. Well deserved. Lee xx

Simi said...

Gratulations :)

Wishes,
Simi

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

hi hi,

i just whant to say that a realy love you're cards, and become a follower from you lovely blog.,
hope to see you some time on my blog to.
have a nice day.

xxx
angelique