05/01/2012

Something To Share!

Good Morning!
I hope all of you who are in the UK have kept safe during this windy weather! It seemed to have gone up a notch yesterday and I was just so glad my bedroom windows seemed secure lol However the rain sounding like Golf Balls did make me question that a few times lol

Today I don't have a card to share with you but I do have something! I thought I would share with you the lovely bundle of goodies that arrived for me yesterday from my Creative Inspirations Teamie Mona! Each year I organise a Secret Santa for my team but she couldn't join in with the last one due to going on holiday so I offered to do a New Year swap to make up for it! This is what I received :)
Aren't I lucky!


Secondly I thought I would share some photo's of Millie & Hollie seeing it has been a while since I last did ... I did take more than this but I didn't want to bombard you with too many lol


Millie & Hollie - " Which way do I look?"


Hollie deciding to yawn mid take!


Millie & Hollie looking innocent & cute for once .... trust me they're not! lol

Thanks for popping by & I hope I didn't bore you too much! lol
Happy Crafting!
xxx

8 comments:

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Yes, you are a lucky girl, what a lovely gift.
Your dogs are so cute bless them. If they are anything like our dogs, they are not so cute in real life and run rings round you. lol...
All the best Linda

Crafty Loops said...

What a lovely gift, love those stamps. Awww and the dogs look gorgeous. Lee x

Berry said...

Aww you are lucky how fab of Mona. The doggies look warm together! hugs Rebekah xx

rosie said...

wow how lucky are you. hope you enjoy using the gifts and I cannot wait to see what you make.
love the photos of the dogs. how cute are these 2!!

Val said...

That is so cute - sharing a basket - just love it.

What a delightful teamie you have in Mona - a fab gift to start the New Year.

Hugs
Valxx

Lou Sims said...

What a great swap . . . you'll have to share what you make with your goodies!

Yor pooches look adorable all curled up together.

Lou
x

Macpurp said...

what lovely goodies, and beautiful furry girls.

love teen xx

rc helicopters said...

Such a lovely gift idea. I impressed by that. It such a very beautiful gift.Gorgeous....