29/02/2012

Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes!

Good Morning!
Before I get onto today's card I'd just like to make a little request ... 1 of my doggies Millie was taken to the vets yesterday and had to stay overnight, it's been revealed that she is seriously ill even though she's only 8 :( we've been told to 'prepare for the worst' so can you all please please please keep your fingers crossed for us today!

Okay so today's challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS is Anything Goes! Unfortunately I find the subject of this card kind of ironic after my earlier news.

I tried a technique that I'd seen in the latest issue of Craft Stamper on this card using ink sprays, heat embossing and paint dabbers! Not my usual style but I like it :)

This card fits the challenges at:
ALLSORTS - IT'S YOUR CHOICE
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES



INK SPRAYS USED:


INGREDIENTS:
The sentiment was written on the PC & the ribbon was from crafty ribbons but I can't find it on the website.



Thanks for popping by & please remember to keep your fingers crossed :)
Happy Crafting!
xxx

12 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colours and techniques that you have used. Hope Millie is ok!!! Let us know how she goes xx

Macpurp said...

hope Millie is ok Hun....

Such a pretty card.
hugs
love teen xx

Berry said...

What a stunning card Nat I love the effect of this so pretty! Keeping my fingers crossed for Millie I hope she is ok and that you are too hugs Rebekah xxx

Joy said...

WOW! great technique work, love it... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous beautiful card Nat.
luv
Debby

CraftyNatalie said...

I hope Millie recovers soon, fingers crossed

Natalie

Unknown said...

I think this is my first visit and I love your card thank for sharing Dxx

Crafty Loops said...

This card is absolutely stunning Nat. Im keeping my fingers crossed for your fur baby. Lee x

Wishcraft said...

This is beautiful hun! Hope Millie's doing ok xx Lisa x

Reny said...

I simply adore this card! The colors are so soothing and I love the embossing. A perfect example of 'less is more'!

Jo Nevill said...

Super card, I love the colours you have used and the fantastic techniques !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

febe said...

Elegant coloring. Love the effect of the glitters. Beautiful!

cheapest electricity queensland