03/02/2013

J&C Creations - A Hobbyart Birthday Scene!

Good Morning!
I am back today with another card for the J&C CREATIONS BLOG using some Hobbyart Stamps! I have used exactly the same sets as what I used on Monday's card but I wanted to create something completely different. I have actually created a scene on the front of the card which is actually something I don't do that often! I love the classic feel it has given this card though. I didn't add any further embellishments as I wanted the whole focus to be on the design. 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - ANYTHING GOES
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES



INGREDIENTS -
Hobbyart Stamps - 'Anne's Collection - Just For You Collection' CS023D
 'Birthday Collection' CS052D
White & Black Foundations Cardstock


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Ink - Weathered Wood, Old Paper, Bundled Sage & Scattered Straw

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

9 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

so awesome the stamping on your card

andree said...

such a beautiful card xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

gorgeous. what a beautiful and elegant design :)

rachel said...

beautiful stamping Nat - love your choice of colours - so gentle - amazing work xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat another stunningly beautiful card so elegant. I love seeing all your beautiful projects. Alison xxx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous, I loved this xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Beautiful Nat. I just realised I must have dropped off your followers (cos I see your cards on FB, hadn't given it much thought). Anyway, put that to rights. Now back following!

Liz x

Sarah J Moerman said...

Wonderful card! Such a beautiful, peaceful scene! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

debby4000 said...

This is absolutely beautiful Nat.
luv
Debby