31/08/2013

Thinking of you, and smiling!

Good Morning!
Today's card is a lot simpler than my usual ones and took a lot less time to make! As you all know I enjoy making cards with a fussy and fancy style but on the other hand I also love the sleek look of clean and simple cards. Which is what I have to share today! I have used one of my new Archival Ink pads that came a couple of weeks ago and I love the softness that this grey ink pad gives. I did add some colour though with the dew drops!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES



INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz 'Dried Flowers' Rubber Stamp
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
Scalloped Card Black by Craftwork Cards
Dew Drops


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can

Also unlike the sentiment on this card I wasn't smiling yesterday afternoon! After going into my Greenhouse to pick some Tomatoes I discovered something had beaten me to it! I had a good look and found 2 rather chunky caterpillars hiding in the pot, fingers crossed there wasn't any I missed. So there you go my Garden isn't always plain sailing! lol


Thanks for popping by, I'l be back again tomorrow!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

This card is so pretty! The scalloped borders look so fun! The dew drops are great details on the card! :)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!
Laura :)

rachel said...

such a pretty card Nat - wonderful x

CraftyNatalie said...

Very pretty CAS card

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Nat such a gorgeous card and so different from your usual cards but I love the simplicity of this. Love Alison xx