12/10/2013

Creative Chemistry 102 ... Day 1!

Good Morning!
As you all may know last year Tim Holtz created an online class called Creative Chemistry! This was a great way to learn new techniques and how to use his products to the best of your ability. I thoroughly enjoyed the first class and the news that he was doing another one this year came as great news! It started on Monday so I treated myself to the class as a birthday present and I thought I would share with you guys what I made for each day. Kicking the class off on Monday was a lesson using 'Distress Paints' and we had 6 tags to make!

The first of my three tags is using the technique 'Marbling'. 

'Coloured Crackle'.

'Stamping Resist'.

'Altered Surfaces'. 

'Eroded Metallic'. 

'Industrial'. 

I hope you have enjoyed having a look at what I have made, I shall be back tomorrow with what I have to show from day 2!
Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow Nat you have been busy gorgeous tags love them all. Lots of love Alison xxx

rachel said...

great tags Nat - I look forward to doing 102 when I have finished 101! I love it to bits but find buying all the stuff quite expensive so it has to take more of a backseat! Hugs rachel x

Sandra H said...

Stunning tags Natalie xx