13/06/2014

MMCS - Just A Note To Say ...

Good Morning!
This week at the MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP BLOG we have a free week so I have used another of the new Stamping Bella Stamps! When I first saw this stamp I thought it'd be perfect for those card where you just want to say hello to someone! Along with the stamp I have also used one of the newer paper pads also available on the MMCS website.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenge:




INGREDIENTS -
Stamping Bella Stamp
Sentiment Stamp by Papermania
Bo Bunny Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts 
Button from MMCS £1 Embellishment Pack
Clear Pin by The Ribbon Girl
Paper Doily, Cheesecloth, Ribbon & Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents


INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11 & R20

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Nat loving all of the embelishment too x