22/07/2014

PTW - It's A Jolly Holiday!

Good Morning!
This week over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY we have the challenge of It's A Jolly Holiday! I decided to interpret this by making a Christmas Card and what better excuse did I need to use some of my new stash?!
I couldn't resist this new TH Christmas Stamp Set when I saw it and that is what I have used on today's card, with a C&S style.



I sprinkled some Holographic Embossing Powder over the image which gives a soft sparkle when the card catches the light. Although it isn't the easiest thing to photograph lol



INGREDIENTS -
'Stylised Woodlands' TH Stamp Set
Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue


INKS USED -
Stampin' Up Ink Pad - Blanc
Holographic Embossing Powder

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, Love it, Love Hazel (Didos) GDT PTW xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Nat is your card x