16/03/2015

Sugar Nellie - Time for Walkies !

Good Morning!
I'm back with a card for the Sugar Nellie Blog today, I have used a purple and gold colour scheme which isn't something I usually do, but I think it works really nicely.
I have used another digi by Sugar Nellie, this one is called 'Time for Walkies' and would be great for any dog lovers!
I should also mention that this is my last month as part of the Sugar Nellie DT, I have had a lovely time with all the talented ladies and I am so thankful that they asked me to join, but it's time for me to step down. The next two Sundays will be my last.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
ALL DRESSED UP - ANYTHING GOES
 INGREDIENTS -
'Time for Walkies' Sugar Nellie Digi Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Ribbons, Button & Cheesecloth from The Ribbon Girl
Various Flowers from The Hobby House & Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily  & Nestabilities
Gold Shimmer Dome Stickers by Papermania
Collall All Purpose Glue  & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
 INKS USED -
Copic Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, V12, V14, R11, R20, W1, W3 & W5

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

This is a really beautiful card...I love it...your colouring is so lovely...xxx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty love your flowers love and hugs Carole x

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colour combination and your pretty colouring! So many lovely embellishments too! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

Sheila said...

Love this. Great embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up.
Sheila
*All Dressed Up DT *

Bernadet said...

Gorgeous card, with lovely details.
Thank you so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card hun!
Love your colour scheme and your layout.

Thank you so much for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps and good luck!
Hugs,
Karen. DT.xx

Penny said...

Lovely shaped card, soft and pretty colours. Thanks for playing with the All Dressed up challenge Penny (ADU DT)