21/06/2015

Ribbon Girl Monthly Colour Challenge - Lilac !

Good Morning!
It's time for this months colour challenge over at the RIBBON GIRL CHALLENGE and this month's colour is Lilac! 
Before I show you today's card I must say that this will be my last card for the Colour Challenge ... don't worry though I'm not leaving, I'm simply moving onto the Card Challenge DT instead! I will be starting with that challenge next month and you'll see my first card for it in a couple of weeks :)
Back to today's card and I think you can definitely say that is following a floral theme ...

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGE - MONOCHROME
SIMON SAYS STAMP - USE YOUR FAVOURITE TECHNIQUE / PRODUCT
(Paper Distressing / Tim Holtz Distressing Tool)
INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
Maja Design Paper
Nestabilities & Paper Doily
Collall All Purpose Glue  & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
INGREDIENTS FROM THE RIBBON GIRL -
INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Watering Can

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Really gorgeous Natalie! Love all the detail you've added!
Lucy x

Sue said...

Natalie, this is a beautiful card, I love your gorgeous card design and embellishments.
Sue...xxx

Virginia L. said...

Love the use of floral image in black. The added accents and elements are stunning in this! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Favorite Products/Techniques” Challenge!

coops said...

so gorgeous natalie.beautiful details and colours and i love the sketchy flowers ;D

xx coops xx