20/08/2015

Lot's of Love !

Good Morning!
I was lucky enough to have a spare hour yesterday to create a card just because I wanted to! It's very rare that I find time to do that and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I also wanted to share a card with you that ISN'T Christmassy for those of you who are still resisting that festive time of year! lol 

This week I had a little sort out of my crafty stash and decided to sell some items, one of the which was the stamp used today ... I shamefully hadn't even used it before so I had to make sure I inked it up before it went to it's new home! 
You can find all the items for sale over on facebook and HERE.
If you see anything you like feel free to contact me.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - SHAPED CARDS
INKY CHICKS - HEARTS
INGREDIENTS -
Forever Friends Stamp
Magnolia & Maja Design Papers
Flowers from The Ribbon Girl & Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth, Bark Heart, Button & Ribbons from The Ribbon Girl
 Nestabilities & Paper Doily
Red & White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Red Shimmer Dome Stickers by Papermania
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C2, E21, E31, E33, R46, R59 & W1

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

8 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Shame on you Nat, but have to confess I have more than one stamp which has not yet been inked but I just had to have. Great card, love Jane x

Sue said...

Natalie, this is really gorgeous and good on you for making a card because you wanted to! I never seem to have time to do that these days!
Sue...xxx

Kat W said...

He he, I might just have one or two un-inked stamps as well ;-) Your romantic design is perfect for this little cutie and I love the bold colours :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sharon said...

What more can I say than stunning. Well I will say some more. The red and white is so striking and I love the cute image and embellishments.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous he's lovely Hugs Carole x

brenda said...

A lovely card with the cute FF image Nat and great choice of colours.

Many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image, beautiful details and the design too, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

Totally gorgeous and adorable card Nat.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m