25/09/2015

My Mums Craft Shop - Christmas Tag !

Good Morning!
Today I have something that I shared over on the MMCS BLOG earlier this week. I have created a Christmas Tag using one of the recent Wild Rose Studio stamps.
The Die is the same one that I used on my last blog MMCS post, I just love the stitched edges! The floral die in the background is also a new Die that I treated myself to a couple of week's ago from the recent Penny Black release.
INGREDIENTS -
'Santa & Rudolph' Wild Rose Studio Stamp
Sentiment Stamp by Stamping Bella
Penny Black 'Burst of Red' Die
Maja Design Paper
Flowers from The Ribbon Girl & Wild Rose Studio
Cheesecloth & Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Gold & White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Ranger Glossy Accents, Twinklets & Frantage Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C2, C5, C7, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, R46, R59, Y28. B000, B00, BG93, BG96, W1 & W3

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

Sue said...

This is really gorgeous Natalie - such wonderful colouring and a lovely design...perfectly Christmassy.
Sue...xxx

Kat W said...

This is oh so gorgeous, such a cute image and the snowy Frantage looks lovely over it. All those pretty flowers and die cut details look fabulous too :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Kat W said...

This is oh so gorgeous, such a cute image and the snowy Frantage looks lovely over it. All those pretty flowers and die cut details look fabulous too :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love this super cute Santa and Rudolph image, you have coloured it beautifully and created such a fabulous, layered tag too.
Lorraine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness I want that image! It's the cutest!! Love what you did with it, that tag is fabulous. Your colouring is amazing as always and I LOVE the papers and blooms. Hugs, Wends x