31/01/2016

Special Challenge over at The Ribbon Girl !

Good Morning!
Apologies for yet again letting you down with only one card this week. 
Every time I make a promise to myself to make more it never seems to happen! 
Maybe I should tell myself I'm not allowed to craft and see if that makes a difference ....

Anyhoo I just thought I'd let you all know today that The Ribbon Girl are holding a special challenge seeing that we had 5 Sundays this month! 
Here's all the info that you need -

We'd like to see your projects with LOVE as the theme, eg, sending love, love someone, love something, weddings, anniversaries, engagements, valentines - anything you like, card, bag, tag, box etc, as long as you follow the theme of 'LOVE'

The first prize consists of:
1 metre of Cream 15mm satin ribbon, and 1 metre of bridal white 15mm satin ribbon
An ivory guipure lace heart applique  -  One bunch of ten pale pink 20mm roses
A key charm, a heart charm and a pink gem diamante heart embellishment
one pack of 5 bark hearts and a pack of Marianne Romantic Heart self adhesive pearl/crystal stickers


The second prize is a Guest DT Spot for The Ribbon Girl February  'use any image' challenge!! 
PLEASE ADD GDT IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR PROJECT TO BE CONSIDERED

The usual rules apply - just use the InLinkz tool to link up your project, the challenge will end at 9pm on Saturday 6th February.
So what are you waiting for? Why don't you join in! CLICK HERE to head over to the blog.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone and I PROMISE I will be back with a card on Wed.
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments: