14/02/2016

My Favourite Love themed Cards !

Good Morning!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU ALL! 
I hope you all have a nice day whatever you have planned with a loved one or your families.
As the title suggests I am celebrating the day with a selection of cards with a love theme that I have created over the past couple of years.

First up is the oldest of the selection made back in 2014 but still a firm favourite! 
On this particular card I have used a Pre-coloured Topper which was available from LOTV. Sadly they are now discontinued but were great if you didn't have as much time as you'd like to craft.
The next two are the most recent and you'll recognise that I've only just shared them over the past fortnight. 
This card was made for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge last year, 
the stamp is an oldie but still a cutie!
Finally the following card was made midway through last year when I was having a sort through my old wooden stamps. I've since sold this stamp but couldn't resist inking it up before it went to it's new home!
Thanks for popping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Natalie, this is a stunning selection of cards - your are super talented!
Sue...xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous thanks for sharing your amazing selection of love cards hope you had a lovely Valentines Day love and hugs Carole x

Marjeta said...

Fantastic cards. Beautiful images, gorgeous details and colour combination...wow.

Marjeta