19/02/2017

Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek !

Good Morning!
Today's card is a sneaky peek of an upcoming release from LILI OF THE VALLEY.
On the 28th of February LOTV are releasing some new set's of Trio's, a collection of 6 in total! 
I was lucky enough to be sent the 'Easter' set but I think the bunny is versatile enough to be used on it's own for any occasion.
I kept today's card Clean & Simple so that all the focus was on the designs ...

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges -
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - NO PATTERNED PAPER
INGREDIENTS -
Lili of the Valley 'Easter Trios' Stamp Set
Lili of the Valley Sentiment Stamp
Bumblebee Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C2, E00, E21, R11, Y00, Y17, Y21, BG93, BG96, B000 & W1

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

Janette said...

Such a cute set of images, love your CAS design...xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fab new trio and just love this CAS design it works so well Love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

Hi Natalie,
This is a really pretty card and your colouring is beautiful, such a gorgeous CAS card design.
Hope all is well with you.
from Sue...xxx

Ella's Design said...

This is so sweet, Natalie! CAS so right up my street and I am getting 'into' yellow at the moment - might just be that it makes me think of Spring!
You could always use the chick one with the sentiment 'Happy Birthday, chick/chickadee/chicken!' I love a play on words! Hugs, Lisa x

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a beautiful card Natalie! I love the design! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at THE RIBBON GIRL, love Jane GDT x