02/03/2017

Lili of the Valley New Release !

Good Morning!
Today's card is using one of the super cute new designs released by LILI OF THE VALLEY.
This image is available as either a rubber stamp, digi or a coloured simply print image and is called 'Easter Tricks' ... isn't it a cutie??? 
The sentiment is also from a new set released this week.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges -
INGREDIENTS -
Lili of the Valley 'Easter Tricks' Stamp & 'Spring Sentiments' Set
Maja Design Papers
Bumblebee & Cupcake Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & The Ribbon Girl
Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
Paper Doily, Cheesecloth, Twinklets & Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
INKS USED -
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, Y17, Y21, 
B93, B95, BG93, BG96, R81 & W1

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful . Love the springy colours and theme. So pretty and the image us too cute.

Rachel's Cards said...

Fab card, cant wait for my new stamps to arrive.

I'm new to blogging and i am following several people, i would appreciate anyone who would be willing to follow me back as im still new to it and learning how to use it.

thanks xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and gorgeous image too!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely mix of colours

Unknown said...

hey - its a nice crafted floral theme card, it inspired me to make something similar to that for my kids next school project, I took flowers from Chennai Florist team to give my card a natural touch of floral creativity.