03/10/2018

Something Different ...

Good Morning!
I have a card that's a little bit different for you all today. I was asked to make a card by my Mum for a friend that had recently lost her own mum, she was also very good friends with my late grandma. When they were talking on the phone together she commented saying that there was a robin in her garden for the first time, which is why today's card has a robin as the focal image.
I went for some Autumnal colours and kept the card without a sentiment due to the occasion.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
INGREDIENTS -
Printed Robin Image
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Doodlebug Sprinkles 
Orange Lace Ribbon and assorted Flowers & Berries

Thanks for stopping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww that is so lovely, great colours

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card love the image and the layout too! x

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely card. The image is so pretty and the beautiful autumn coloured details finish it nicely.