16/11/2018

Silent Night Angel

Good Morning!
I finally had the chance to ink up one of my new stamps yesterday morning, trying to find the time to sit and colour the past fortnight has been a little sparce! 
This super sweet stamp is from Lili of the Valley, along with my DT Goodies that I received over the recent weeks I couldn't help purchasing some of the stamp sets, this stamp is from one of them! After colouring I added some Stickles glitter to 4 of the stars in the image but the camera didn't pick it up too well unfortunately.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD
ALLSORTS - THE COLOUR RED
INGREDIENTS -
Lili of the Valley 'Sweet Christmas' A5 Stamp Set & Sentiment Stamp
First Edition Papers
Doodlebug Sprinkles & Papermania Glitter Stickers
Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Berries, Prima Glitter Star and Leaves,
Assorted Flowers & Glitter Organza Ribbon

COPIC CIAO MARKERS -
C1, C2, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, R11, R20, BG93, BG96, Y28, W1 & W3
Thanks for popping by,
Happy Crafting!
Natalie
xxx

3 comments:

CraftyNatalie said...

Very sweet card. So pretty.

Kathleen said...

A really sweet image and some lovely embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'Poppies and/or red challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Mervi said...

So beautiful and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge;-))m