27/02/2019

Birthday Iris's

Good Morning!
Apologies for the little gap in posting, unfortunately life got in the way the past week!
Today's card is using a stamp that I won from a challenge blog a couple of years ago, I'm trying to make sure I stick to my intentions of using more floral stamps!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - BUTTONS / ENAMEL DOTS
ALLSORTS - SPRING FLOWERS
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
INGREDIENTS -
Iris Rubber Stamp from my stash
Penny Black Rubber Stamp
Pion Design & Maja Papers
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Assorted Flowers, Seam Binding & Organza Ribbon

INKS USED -
Y00, Y02, Y18, B000, B00, B93, B95, G82 & G85
 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

3 comments:

brenda said...

You have created a really pretty card with the Irise's and PB sentiment for our Spring theme at Allsorts challenge Nat, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Sandra H said...

So cute and adorable is your card Nat love the colours and the floral image x

Linby said...

A beautiful card with such soft colouring.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT