05/10/2019

Penny Black Saturday October Challenge!

Good Morning!
It's time for a new challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE where the theme is 'Anything Goes + Option of Black, White & One other Colour!'
I've decided to play along with the option and my other colour is Gold. I've actually used 3 different shades of gold with the backing paper and embellishments all being slightly different golds. The stamp I've used is one of my all time favourites and you can guarantee that I'l make at least one Christmas card a year with it!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - ANYTHING GOES
 INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
Magnolia Design Papers
Doodlebug Sprinkles & Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative as always l just love your creation x