28/12/2019

My Favourite Cards from 2019 ... Part 1!

Good Morning!
Just like my previous post I'm back with some of my favourite creations from this year. Instead of choosing 5 I've decided to select my favourite card from each month instead! It's nice to do this each year as I always come across cards that I'd forgotten I'd made. Today I'm sharing 6 from the start of the year and I'l be back on New Years Eve with the rest!

JANUARY
Soft pastel colours of Yellow and Green are one of my favourite combinations and this LOTV stamp is also a favourite of mine. It's great to use for a few different occasions and who doesn't like Daffodils? 
FEBRUARY
Well I couldn't choose something that wasn't love themed could I? This large sentiment stamp is another stamp from LOTV and I think that these statement designs are great for showing off pretty design papers.
MARCH
Another cute Animal Stamp but this time it's using an older stamp by Penny Black released quite a few years ago. I kept the card a little simpler to usual so that all the focus was on the stamped image.
APRIL
Continuing the theme of Pastel Colours, I think it must be a seasonal thing for me! lol 
These bunnies are also by Penny Black and is another oldie but a goodie!
MAY
As a Gardener I have to say that this is one of my favourite stamps, it's from Stamping Bella. Infact I have the card sitting on a shelf in my Craft Room, I don't think I could bear to part with it!
JUNE
Finishing off today's post is this Bridesmaid card using a stamp from LOTV. I've had my eye on this design for years but only bought the digi of it this year. I don't usually make Wedding cards but I really wanted to ink up this image, so I gave into temptation! lol
Thanks for taking a look, I hope you all have a lovely Weekend and as I mentioned before, I'l be back on Tuesday!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative Natalie x