18/01/2020

PBSC January Challenge Reminder!

Good Morning!
I don't usually get the chance to create a second monthly DT card for the PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE but I needed to make a Birthday Card for the other half and after looking through my stamps I thought this one by PB would be perfect for him! 
We have a Jack Russell so I've coloured the pooch in this stamp with the same fur patterns as ours ... fingers crossed he likes it when he opens the card next week!
Incase you don't already know the challenge theme this month is 
'Anything Goes + Something New!'
 INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
Sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley
Maja Design Papers - Summertime
Doodlebug Sprinkles
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Paper Doily, Wooden Stars & Wooden Star Buttons
INKS USED -
Copic Markers - C1, C2, C3, W1, W2, W3, R11, E31, E35, E37, E29
B000, B00, B93, B95 & B97 

 Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Nat
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Helen said...

Oh...this is adorable Natalie!
Love that stamp!
Helen x

Sue from Oregon said...

I bet your sweetie loved this. They do get attached to their doggy, so this is perfect! ♥ Sue Kment

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. Love the cute image.