05/04/2020

PBSC April Challenge - Anything Goes or Ribbon / Twine!

Good Afteroon!
 It's time for a new challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE and the theme is 'Anything Goes or Ribbon / Twine!'
I'm extremely late with this month's card, as I mentioned in my previous post my life is pretty hectic at the moment as I work in a local shop ... you can imagine what working in retail is like right now. So I'm pretty exhausted! 
However I really wanted to make sure that I had something to share this month, it's extremely Clean & Simple but I thought that it was better than nothing!
  INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black 'Red Tango' Wooden Stamp
Doodlebug Sprinkles

INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Jet Black 

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Well a done to you Natalie it’s not easy being a shop worker during the current situation you must be so exhausted l love your card stay safe x

Helen said...

Love the pop of red Natalie!
Hope you're taking care of yourself!
Helen x