01/03/2021

LOTV Sneak Peek!

   Good Evening!

This week LOTV have a brand new collection coming out on the 4th of March which are perfect for Mother's Day next week! I don't usually post on an evening but I made this card earlier on today and thought I might as well share a peek of a new design with you straight away. 
The design I've used is called 'Watering Can of Flowers' and is perfect for many occasions, not just Mother's Day.

INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'Watering Can of Flowers' Digi Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Organza Ribbon
Doodlebug Sprinkles & Clear Dew Drops 

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX 

2 comments:

Julia said...

Beautiful card. With lovely soft colouring and lovely papers too!. xx

Sandra H said...

So pleased you did share your card Natalie it’s gorg as is the image x