21/08/2021

PBSC August Challenge Midway Reminder!

 Good Morning!

Okay so I will admit I completely forgot to make a ready for the current challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE back when it started at the start of the month. However I made sure that I had something for the reminder post! Albeit a super quick and easy card. The current challenge is 'Anything Goes or Interactive!' 

  INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black 'Nature's Decor' Cling Stamp Set
Papaermania Glitter Sticker strip

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ADD A SENTIMENT

 Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX  

4 comments:

Bunny said...

CAS and lovely. [Bunny]

Helen said...

Lovely card Natalie - beautiful stamp...think I might 'need' it!
Helen x

Sue from Oregon said...

Ha! I thought I was the only one to forget what day it was-I can totally relate! LOL Such a pretty card and a nice start to your Christmas card stash!! ♥ Sue Kment

Helen said...

So beautiful and eye-catching Natalie! I love the simple colour pallet. I haven't seen this stamp before!! Stay safe! :) x