04/12/2021

PBSC December Challenge

    Good Morning!

Today I'm sharing with you my creation for this month's PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE. The theme is 'Anything Goes or Christmas' 
Of course with it being December I've played along with the Christmas theme! I've used an old wooden PB stamp and kept minimal by not adding any flowers or ribbon, I just fancied a change and I think it works!


INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black 'Xmouse Ornament' Wooden Stamp
LOTV Sentiment
Maja Design Paper
Snowflake Die-cut
Clear Dew Drops

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - HAPPY HOLIDAYS / CHRISTMAS
SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - NON TRADITIONAL COLOURS

 Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

7 comments:

Helen said...

I just love this sweet little card Natalie!! This little mouse is soo cute and I love your choices of DP! Have a wonderful Christmas and here's hoping 2022 is a good one for all. Stay safe! :)

Heather said...

Such pretty blues - beautiful papers for that adorable little mouse! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Helen said...

Beautiful card Natalie - love those papers!
Helen x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful beautiful and adorable image x

Bonnie said...

This is the cutest mouse ever, Natalie! I love how you've presented him/her with the decorative paper and layout! Most of all, I love that sweet mouse!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Oh my goodness Nat love your card perfect papers and image. Alison xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is beautiful. I love the soft shades of colour. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. Love Dawn x