07/01/2022

My Favourite Cards of 2021!

 Good Morning!
A little later than planned, today I'm sharing with you my favourite creations from 2021. Admittedly there wasn't as many as there has been in past years to choose from but there's still a few!

You might recognise this first one from my blog banner, the stamp used is an old design by Penny Black and is one of my all time favourites along with using a green colour scheme, also one of my favourites lol

The next two both share a blue colour scheme but are completely different themes ...



Celebrating a birthday I've used this cute design by LOTV on a birthday card, I loved the unusual pairing of pink and aqua.

Moving on later into the year next up is a Halloween Card, I do love making these especially with cute Penny Black stamps.

The last two cards are Christmas themed, of course I couldn't pick some favourites without including a couple of those.


I hope you've enjoyed having a look at my favourite cards for 2021. 
Happy Crafting!
xxx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

They are so lovely l see why you say they are your favourites l would agree too x

Janette said...

All gorgeous cards, very much your style Natalie.
Hope the new year is a happy one.xx

wapekavajda said...

Blackjack, Slots, Poker, Blackjack, and Table Games at JTM Hub
Blackjack, Slots, Poker, Blackjack, and Table Games at JTM 강원도 출장샵 Hub · Play 여수 출장샵 with friends in one of 광양 출장샵 two-player online gaming 밀양 출장마사지 rooms · Test your luck 태백 출장샵 against some of the