04/05/2022

May Challenge - Creative Inspirations

       Good Morning!

I'm back with something to share with you all today, finally! Thank you for your patience with me, gardening tends to take over a bit! lol Today's card is for our new challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS which is 'A Sketch!  

It's been a year or so since I last set one as a challenge so I thought it would be nice to bring it back this month, hopefully people will want to play along! Both myself and the DT have been lucky enough to use an image provided by the sponsor this month.

 

INGREDIENTS -
'A Well Kept Garden' The Paper Shelter Digi Image
Maja Design Papers
Buttons & Doodlebug Sprinkles

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
STAMPING SENSATIONS - ANYTHING STAMPED + OPTION OF FLORAL/FAUNA
AS YOU LIKE IT - FAVOURITE SKETCH / LAYOUT

(I created this sketch a few years ago and is one that I like to base my cards on a lot, sometimes angles the layers on an angle)


Thanks for stopping by and I hope some of you play along!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

5 comments:

Janette said...

What a cute image and a gorgeous card Natalie. I always think home and family come before crafting so don't worry about it, as long as we still get to see your gorgeous creations.xx

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card as always you are so creative in what you do x

brenda said...

A fun and colourful card, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations May challenge.

B x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card and it's such a sweet image.
Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x

Elaine said...

A super sketch. Love the image and colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine