06/08/2022

August Challenge - Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

         Good Morning!

It's the first Saturday of the month so it's time for a new challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE. This months challenge is 
'Anything Goes or Music!'
I kept my card simple this month and decided not to opt for the theme. I dug out my Distress Markers and coloured up this lovely winter design keeping in the main focus of the card.

INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamps
Doodlebug Sprinkles

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - NEW OR OLD 
(OLD - I have had the stamp for a few years)

 Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX   

4 comments:

Anke said...

I love this stamp and your wonderful card.

Hugs
Anke

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Nat is your card lovely image x

Wendy said...

What a beautiful CAS card! It's so elegant and I love you how you colored your pine cones. Thank you for sharing it and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Natalie - fabulous stamping!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x