07/09/2022

September Challenge - Creative Inspirations!

          Good Morning!

Today's card is for our new challenge over at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS which is 
'Spots or Stripes!' 
You actually have the choice of using one of these options or both on your creations, I decided to use both. I also used another Mel Jens digi that I found on my laptop a while back, it's always nice to ink up designs that you haven't used for years!

INGREDIENTS -
Digi Stamp by Mel Jens Designs
Sentiment by LOTV
Snowflake Die & Tree Die
Papermania Shimmer Dome Stickers & Seam Binding Ribbon
Frantage Embossing Powder & Stickles

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
xxx

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Nat and fabulous image great layout too x