06/05/2023

Penny Black Saturday - May Challenge!

               Good Morning!

Today we have a new challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE. 
This month's challenge is 'Anything Goes with the Option of  Patterned Papers!'
Normally my cards are covered in patterned papers but for today's card I wanted to make something different. I've had this stamp for years but year after year I always tend to forget to use it as it's actually a Christmas stamp that's supposed to have lot's of red berries hanging down from the foliage.
HOWEVER I thought I'd try and disguise it as something else! If you're a plant geek like me then you'll hopefully recognise what I've aimed for .... Wisteria! 

INGREDIENTS -
'Full Bloom' Penny Black stamp
Purple Doodlebug Sprinkles

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - NO PATTERNED PAPER
ALLSORTS - APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can play along!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX    

3 comments:

brenda said...

This is so different for you Nat but absolutely delightful, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Not bought any new PS's for ages but feel the needs for this one coming on.

B x

Helen said...

Fab card Natalie - the wisteria looks perfect!
Helen x

Liz said...

Beautiful CAS card, what a fabulous stamp. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx