04/05/2024

Penny Black Saturday - May Challenge!

        Good Morning!

Today we have a new challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE. 
This month's challenge is 'Anything Goes with the Option of  Pastel Colours!'
I'm still topping up the birthday collection so here is another card with a birthday theme using one of the older stamp designs.

INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Maja Design Papers
Paper Doily, Ribbon, Assorted Flowers & Dew Drops

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - FEMININE

 Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX    

4 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Natalie - love the fresh yellow colour!
Helen x

Leslie Miller said...

Super sweet hedgie relaxing in the sunshine! The yellow is enough to catch my eye, but you have a beautiful card design as well.

Sue from Oregon said...

Natalie
This is a sweet as can be. I sure wish our weather would cooperate so I could sit in the sun like this...I might even hold a flower over my face for shade-if only get to see the sun! Super details! 💕Sue Kment

Helen said...

A wonderful card Natalie! I love it!! So sweet!! Enjoy your weekend! :)