05/09/2026

Penny Black Saturday - September Challenge

      Good Morning!
Today's card is for the new challenge over at PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE.
This month's challenge is 'Anything Goes with the Option of  'Use A Die!'
I always enjoy making Christmas cards so I thought I'd make one for this month's challenge. I've used an image received by a fellow crafter many moons ago so unfortunately I don't know the name, it's definitely a cutie though!INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
LOTV Sentiment
Maja Design Papers
Penny Black Tree Die
Ribbon, Dew Drops & Gold Glitter Stickers
Copic Ciao Markers

I'd like to enter the following challenges -
SIMON SAYS STAMP - STAMP IT
POLKADOODLES - ANYTHING GOES

 Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX     

4 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Natalie - love the muted colours!
Helen x

Leslie Miller said...

A little cutie for sure! I love the PB mice stamps. A most precious Christmas card!

Sandra H said...

This Natalie is a gorgeous card l always like your distressed look and the papers used great image too xx

Sue from Oregon said...

This is as cute as can be! Love this image and the fun Stocking Stuffer LOL! 💕Sue Kment