17/11/2009

Everybody Art - Sketch!

Good Morning!
This week at EVERYBODY ART we have a sketch for you all to use!
At first I wasn't too keen on it when I noticed the half circles in the background but with help from my trustly Fiskars Circle Cutter I managed it! lol
I love this Snowman Image I have used, I have neglected him this year so far with my christmas cards but I will definately have to dig him back out again! lol
The sketch is rather simple but I think it works!

Hopefully I shall be able to finish my Christmas cards off in a week or so as I made 23 of the 50 that I have to do for my Mum yesterday lol

I have added a bit of twinklets down his side and beneath him if you can see from the picture :)

RECIPE:-
* Magnolia Snowman Stamp
* Imaginisce Papers
* Scalloped and Classic Circle Nesties
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Silver
* Snowflakes from stash
* Twinklets Diamond Dust

Thanks for Looking, Happy Crafting! xxx

4 comments:

Mephisto said...

Hi Dear,

your card is really wonderful!

Hugs
Domi

Janiel/ janny said...

OH NAT this is ADORABLE sweetie!!!!
hugs, Janiel

debby4000 said...

Fab snowman and gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Nixe-Moni said...

Wow Nat, your card is stunning and so sweet. Love the bright colours and your fab colouring.
Hugs
Moni