12/11/2009

Sugarbowl Sketch!

Good Morning!
Seeing I need to give myself a kick and get my Christmas cards completed I decided to make one using the sketch over at the SUGARBOWL.
I really enjoyed using this sketch and will most definately do so again!

The stamped image I have used I received copies of last year and I have to shamefully admit this is only the second time I have used it :S oopsy! lol

RECIPE:-
* Sugar Nellie Stamp
* PB Sentiment Stamp
* Imaginisce Polar Expressions Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' Embossing Folder
* Spellbinders Nestabilities
* Prima Poinsetta Flowers
* Robins Nest Dew Drops - Silver
* PM Christmas Ribbon

Thanks for Looking, Happy Crafting! xxx

4 comments:

Macpurp said...

this is a beautiful card, as usual! love the Lo and stamp.
love teen xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful card! Visit mine blog please, I have for you some award.

Rach said...

beautiful Nat. hugs rachxx

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! I love this cute little guy! Your interpretation of the sketch is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!
:)Kathy