16/03/2010

Everybody Art - Sketch!

Good Morning!
This post is a lot earlier than usual, I have just got home so I thought I'd best post it now otherwise who knows what time I'l end up doing it tomorrow! lol

This week at EVERYBODY ART we have a Sketch for you all to use!
I was a bit nervous about this sketch at first because of the heart they wanted adding but thankfully I had a brainwave and popped two Swirl Die cuts together to make a heart!
I have to admit the card isn't one of my best and hasn't turned out how I expected but I gave it my best shot!

Also I received this image in a Image Swap and have no idea what make it is so if any of you know please let me know, I think it's rather cute!


RECIPE:
* Stamped Image (Unknown)
* Sentiment Tag from CleverCut
* MME Paper
* Cuttlebug 'Swirls' Embossing Folder
* PM Ribbon
* Prima Flowers
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Hyacinth

Thanks for Stopping By,
Don't forget to come tomorrow for another challenge at Creative Inspirations! xxx

5 comments:

Calv said...

A lovely card, and what a great image! A great sketch, love what you've done with the heart, it's great when you can adapt something to give you the desired result lke this. :)

Macpurp said...

i love this, great take on the sketch and fab idea about the heart.
i laughed how you were early posting on your way home! lol.

love teen x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Nat, great colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Your coloring is perfect! Love the card:)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card Nat...such a great image :)
Hugs
Carole x