26/03/2010

Another Challenge Card...

Good Morning!
I seem to be on a roll this week with Challenge cards Im getting done just for fun! lol
Here's another one I have made, Now this Tilda IS one of my own and the bench, I just couldn't resist! lol

This card fits into the fits into the following Challenges:


I have given Tilda blonde hair once for a change, I think she rather suits it!
I have used Masking on this card, if you are unsure how to do this I have a Tutorial HERE.


RECIPE:
* Magnolia 'Tilda with 3 Flowers' & 'Spring Bench' Stamps
* Magnolia Sentiment Stamp
* Basic Brey 'Kioshi' Papers
* Cuttlebug 'Spots n Dots' Embossing Folder
* Prima Flowers
* Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Orchid
* Dovecraft Ribbon

Happy Crafting! xxx

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

stunning nat love these colours

Janiel/ janny said...

LOL Nat, It's funny that we both have used the same image 2 days in a row. tee hee hee....

Your card is BEAUTIFUL sweetie!! Love the colors and your color is alway wonderful!
hugs, Janiel

Macpurp said...

this is so pretty! i love the image and the colours you have used.

love teen xx

Stacey said...

Such a sweet card, love how she is perched on the fence ~x~

Janneke said...

Awesome card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke X

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card Nat, love the Tilda you've used.
luv
Debby

Vee said...

So so sweet Natalie, hope your are well!
xx Vee

Carolyn said...

What a gorgeous card. I love your Tilda and the colors you chose. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card, I love the scene you've created!
Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop tomorrow!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
Dee (Spryte)