04/12/2012

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes + Option of Christmas Gift!

Good Morning!
Today's challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY is plain and simply Anything Goes! You also have the option of creating a Christmas Gift! I decided to opt out of this however due to yesterday's post and another on Saturday's :)

Before I share with you the card I thought I'd let you know what I'd got up to yesterday ... well after having my morning cup of tea ... 


(You may wonder why I aren't at work this week, this is due to me being laid off. However I might be brought back after the New Year but I won't know until then. There are no other jobs going around where I live but tbf I'm enjoying the break atm as it means I can get on with the Christmas prep and some crafting!)
Back to yesterday I decided to start on the home-made Christmas Cake that I have never made before! 



Next step is to wrap it in foil and to keep adding brandy for the next couple of weeks before decorating ... hopefully this will be straight forward enough! Today's mission is Mince Pies for the first time and I shall let you all know how I get on with them tomorrow!
Back to today's card ...

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES




INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz Christmas Blueprints Stamps
Sentiment by Funky Kits
Dovecraft Papers
Tim Holtz Tinsel Twine
Flowers from WOC
Stickles - Frosted Lace
Twinklets Glitter, Cheesecloth, & Dew Drops from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Festive Berries
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E35, R27, R59, YG63, YG67, Y28

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the design and the layout and colours are fabulous. Cake looks scrummy my mum makes mine. I'm sorry about the job but enjoy your time crafting. Caroline xx

Sue said...

Mmmmmm homemade Christmas cake is the best. I bet your place smelled nice whilst it was cooking!
Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and wonderful colours.

Sue

Lorraine said...

Sorry you've been laid off, I hope you find something in the new year.
I lost my job in October, so trying to enjoy christmas then start the search too!
Your cake looks fabulous, and your card is gorgeous too! Love the design and colours.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

sorry to hear about the job Nat - such a nightmare to find work these days - looks like your putting your time to great use though - fabulous card and such a great looking cake - yum xx

Tina said...

Hi Natalie, sorry to hear about your job, I hope you have some luck after Christmas. I see you are making good use of your time, your cake looks yummy. I made mine last weekend, i
I love Christmas cake. Fab card too. Tinaxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Janice said...

Lovely stamp, brilliantly coloured. A great card, Jx

Sarah J Moerman said...

Fabulous card! LOVE the Christmas Tree! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card. :o) Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Donna x