05/04/2013

Do You Remember ...

Good Morning!
Do you remember when I used to live at home with my parents and I shared photographs of my Bedroom / Craft Room? Well if you do you'l remember that I certainly had lots of shelves and storage including this corner unit that was fixed to the wall behind the door ...


Well after moving out 8 months ago and into my second rented home just over a month ago I hadn't been able to use it. Well that is until last weekend when it finally got taken down.
After two new coats of paint and a new position sat on the floor in the corner at my new rented home here is how it looks now! Looks completely different now to me 5 years on! lol




Can you tell that I like Penny Black Stamps? LOL.
I also decided to treat myself to a few Crafty Splurges in the past couple of weeks that I thought I would share with you all. You know how hard it is to resist when you see such lovely things when browsing the internet! 


I also managed to complete my set of Stains, something I had been wanting to do for well over the year!


Well that's all for me today, tomorrow I shall be sharing this months card for our new challenge at PBSC and I'l be sharing my J&C Creations post on Sunday instead :)
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Looks good, you should open your own craft store, LOL. xxxx

Unknown said...

Your arrangement is so lovely. They're very neat & organise. I love it.
Have a nice day.

tilly said...

wow, look at all those stains!, your cabinet looks fab again, well done Dad
Tilly

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Thats a fabulous unit Natalie and it holds loads!! your stash is amazing looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations especially with your new buys take care xx

rachel said...

wow nat this looks so amazing - love the look of all those flowers - cor and all the stains - fabulous - lucky lady xx