20/04/2013

Joanna Sheen - Recycling!

Good Morning!
It's time for a new challenge again over at the JOANNA SHEEN CHALLENGE BLOG and this week our theme is Recycling! For this challenge I was sent some more gorgeous House Mouse stamps to use:


For my take on the recycling challenge I have decorated a Gift Bag that I had stashed away for a while and I have also used a button from an old project of mine!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
WILD ORCHID CRAFTS - PURPLE & GREEN





INGREDIENTS -
Joanna Sheen House Mouse 'Mice & Cosy' Stamp Set
Magnolia Sentiment Stamp
LOTV Nitwits Papers
Flowers from WOC
Beaded Twirl by The Ribbon Girl
Cheesecloth, Paper Doily, Ribbon, Button, Glitter & Dew Drops 
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue 
Recycled Gift Bag


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E21, R11, BV00, BV02 & Y08

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

8 comments:

tilly said...

a very cute bag now for a little gift
Tilly

CraftyNatalie said...

This is so cute, i love this little giftbag.

Natalie

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so sweet! the purple and lime are great together and the design on the bag is wonderful :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous bag.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card your so creative Natalie and another great challenge xxx

rachel said...

great bag Nat - I must have my days mixed up - I was expecting Joanna Sheen challenge tomorrow.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, thank you for joining us with our Purple and Green challenge at Wild Orchid Craft's, hugs Pops x x x

XxJULESxX said...

Another gorgeous creation Natalie! I just love house mouse too!!