29/09/2013

Ending Soon ...

Good Morning!
I just wanted to pop by and let you know that it looks like the 200,000 Hits Candy will be ending soon!
After having a quick look at the stats I am currently on 199,447 hits so it looks like we will hit the target soon! 
If you haven't already entered the draw but would like to then I would recommend that you do it soon :)
 Just click the picture below which will take you where you need to be.


Well it's time for me to get Crafting otherwise I won't have anything to share with you next week!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

P.S I still have lots of Craft Items including Magnolia Stamps that need new homes so if you fancy a peek at those then click this picture or the page tab above :)


1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Might have a bit of spare cash this month Nat to buy some of your Tilda stamps from you am keeping my fingers crossed. Love Alison xx