10/09/2013

Papertake Weekly - Child's Play!

Good Afternoon!
This week's challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY is Child's Play! We would love to see creations featuring children or maybe something for a child this week. I decided to use one of my older pre-coloured LOTV toppers and I chose this little cutie!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - SOMETHING BLUE
LOTV CHALLENGE - RIBBON & LACE
SKETCH SATURDAY - SKETCH




INGREDIENTS -
Pre-coloured Topper by LOTV
Magnolia & MME Papers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth, Ribbon, Paper Doily, Lace, Button, Dew Drops & Glitter
Ranger Glossy Accents & PVA Glue
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool

Obviously seeing as I used a Pre-coloured Topper there are no inks to share today.

Before I go I wanted to let you know that I have added yet MORE items to my Craft Stash for Sale page. They all need to go to new homes so if anyone fancies anything just pop me an e-mail.

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

8 comments:

rachel said...

such a cute card Nat - love this little image xx

Debs said...

Uber cute card Nat - love the layers.
Debs xx

Debra Miller said...

Love the image, and great use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

Debra Miller said...

Love the image, and great use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb

Helen in the UK said...

I was this card on the LOTV challenge. Love all the texture you have included :)

Cathy P said...

What a great card. All of the extras you have added to your precolored image work so well together to make this special card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week!
Hugs,
Cathy xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I have been on vacation so I couldn't play along with our challenge myself but it's great to see you at Sketch Saturday this week with this lovely card. Your paper choice is perfect and your embellishments are delightful! Hugs, Lesley

Erica said...

Hi Natalie,

Such a cute card! I love the blue and white together and the flowers are fabulous!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Ribbon and Lace' challenge.

Good luck!

Hugs

Erica x